Thursday, October 30, 2008

It is about time!

Sorry that I have not posted in a while. Things have been crazy!

I missed one day last week to go to a speaker and I was gone yesterday to an algebra workshop. I have learned so much at these two events and I am so excited to implement some of the practices in our classes. I cannot wait to get to algebra in math. The kids are going to love the new stuff I picked up for us.

Tomorrow is Halloween and I am not going to be here. I am missing for a personal event that has been planned for many months, it just so happened to be tomorrow. I promise to you and the kids that I am not usually gone this much! Last year I was never given any opportunities to go to any workshops, so this year when they ask I immediately jump. These workshops I attend can only improve my learning and teaching and enhance your child's education.

That being said, I will be missing one more time on Tuesday to go to a science workshop in Dallas. Doh! I promise this is the last time I plan to be absent right now! I am just curious at how many people actually look at this. Please leave a comment on here! Your child will receive 10 bonus points in science for you doing this. I would just like to know that I am working and updating this website for those that I made it for and not just myself! Have a fun and spooky weekend!
The name of the website is Harrison's Hoot, not Harrison Shoot. Don't be fooled people.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is Scout's older sister and I love the page! I'm looking forward to keeping track of what is going on in his world! Lacey Calvert

Anonymous said...

Thanks Lacey! I know that at least one person is reading this. haha! :) -Mrs. H