Friday, October 3, 2008

First Timer


As tech savvy as I think I am, I have not really blogged before. I do enjoy reading other people's blogs though. I got this idea from another teacher (thanks Mrs. Elliott) and I think it is a wonderful way of keeping up with what is going on! Please mark the address into your favorites and check it often for updates.


I usually put out a monthly newsletter called, "Harrison's Hoot." However, I haven't figured out the best way to create a newsletter between my three classes. This will be much easier!I am shocked that our first 9 weeks is almost up! I could write forever about what we have been doing, but I will keep it short and start with what we are doing now!


My reading class has finished reading The Boxcar Children and we will start a new novel on Monday. Shhh. The next novel is a secret...


My math classes just took their first benchmark test of the year and I am excited to say that over half of my students made A's!
In science we are studying volcanoes. Today we are going to make volcanoes, let them dry this weekend and make them erupt on Monday. Pictures are now up!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Our family love you as a teacher. Ada is a lucky community to have you. We will enjoy checking up on your blog Mrs. Harrison. If you ever need anything let us know. Tammy West

Anonymous said...

Hi, this is Scout Morris's older sister and I just think the page is awesome! I'm looking forward to keeping track of whats going on in his world. Thanks! Lacey Calvert